Friday, February 18, 2011

My family=diamonds.

There’s no such perfection thing than being around your family wherever, and whenever. Sometimes, you’re fucked up with the decisions “YOU HAVE TO LIVE OUTTA TOWN, LEAVE THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY”or whatever you call it. You better believe it.

IMG_3214

Have you imagined what I miss the most? My dad. My everything. This guy hasn’t disappointed me. No, he will never. He’s always taking care of me in every situation. He will never relate his things with mine and that’s what I love the most. Count me in, dad.

 

IMG_3217

DSCF5978

 

And these kids. Even you guys are such dickheads. You guys annoy me, vandalize my stuffs, ruin my favourite things ALL THE TIME, ALL THE WAY. I can’t take my eyes off of you, kids. Do it while you have the chances.