Thursday, March 03, 2011

There’s no point of being in college. When every single person tries to make a chink between each other. That’s what I got from these past months. It sucks, when every single person in the class thinks that they are really the only one. I was like, “who the hell are you?”. Well, I can’t change everything that I hate inside the people like a boss. But sometimes, the way they act seems like overrated. Distinguish. I’m not that perfect or rude. You know, right?

In this case, I just want to be treated as well. As I treat everyone. I’m a lover, not a fighter. See a difference? I’m not complaining what I’ve been going through. Meanwhile, being a teenager is the hardest part in life. When your desire to be the perfect one, your alter-ego turns into shit around that makes people can really give a shit about it.

Act properly. No one wants to hate you actually.

-A!