Friday, November 19, 2010

‘sup dwag??

blue

 

It’s been long time I haven’t written something weird and now I’m back, I’m fucking back. You thought I was dead? No. I’m still A-L-I-V-E. I just finished mid-term and got 5 days off. I didn’t go back to my hometown like my friends did because I’m having new atmosphere here. For those of you keep wondering haha.

Like I said, this downtown has so many awesome places and beautiful scenes. It apparently helps my photo album collection. Besides I fucking need new lens for my camera. I left all of them in Jakarta. I don’t even think to ask my mom to send all of them via Fed Ex because I’m pretty sure it’d be dangerous. You might vandalism mine. Who knows?

I desperately need some recommendations what should I do until Sunday because all of my buddies were going back to their home and they left me alone here. No. You don’t have to pay close attention to me. I can handle everything. Don’t you think I’m too arrogant? Judge me if you want.