Saturday, March 12, 2011

For those of you who asking “why I’m stuck with this guy”.


I love him not because he is a heavy-sleeper or whatever you call it. Or his smile that would make every girl around him falls to the ground. Sometimes, I feel too bad with the way he shows people his “smile”. Not because I felt too deep because of it. “Wait, I did fall because of it….”.

Speaking of this guy. Sometimes, I feel so lucky. Just because I’m the only one who wakes up every morning beside of him. Not everyday thou. But these past 3 months that I’ve been through with him can really imagine what a beautiful scene it is :-)

The most favourite part. When he falls asleep with shirtless. When he looks so tired and the only thing I want is “stare at his face until he wakes up….”. I’ve been doing it…so far.

I love the way he acted when I was mad at him and he could careless about. No texts, and he didn’t even try to call. He was just… “let-me-go”. Because he knew that “I-will-come-back-to-him”.

Because, the destiny said “I’m belonging to him, no matter what” already.