Wednesday, March 23, 2011

All Time Low just released their new cover album “Dirty Work”.

Dirtywork

Well done. It doesn’t even matter where I got this one but seriously the only question that’s spinning in my mind. “can you guys just release Dirty Work faster and stop us guessing what will it be..Seriously Gaskarth?”.

I’m not a teenage girl who loves to judge an album by it’s cover. If I did it. I’d let you to kill me or cut my ears seriously. By seeing this album artwork.. it desperately makes me guessing.

1. Speaking of the song called “Time Bomb” which it’s released already. It’s way more catchy instead punk that they used to play some songs.

2. Since I knew that the first single named “I Feel Like Dancin”. It made me a little sick. It’s really fucking relevant with the album artwork. So you guys knew already how to party?

Here's a tip to the fans, wait to HEAR it. Understand me? Fucking HEAR it. That's what you do with music, you listen to it, not hate it because the album's cover isn't what your bratty little ass dreamed it to be.