Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Things That You Probably Haven’t Known About Me.

Before people get screwed about the way I act, speak.

FWIW (For What It’s Worth):

1. I really am a sarcastic person.

2. Sarcasm is my 2nd language: I don’t even try to offense anybody else. But it depends with you. Will you get a point of my words even my sentences? Well.

3. If you got a problem with the way I laughed: This is who I really am. Mine wasn’t created by something. I wasn’t forced to have a smile like this. Even I didn’t want to have the cynical smile like this thou.

4. People are really brave if they sit behind the computer screen: But sorry, I’m not the type of person who loves to pretend everything. I say what I wanna say, I do what I wanna do. Not going to be a selfish person. But you can just “do not give a fuck”.

 

“Love, peace, a big smile on my face.”

A!