Sunday, March 27, 2011

120 lá.

IMG_3885

“Hola Pibi. Sólo será mío y yo nunca voy a matar. ¿Quieres?”

“Salut Pibi. Il suffit de faire la mienne et je ne te tuer. Est-ce que tu veux?”

I guess I should stop saying the sentence above with language that you don’t understand. Mwhehehe :3

“Have you ever counted, how many days have we spent?”

“Have you ever remembered, how many shits have we fixed?”

“Have you ever disappointed with the way I acted?”

Thought, it was all just the beginning, eh?

I feel bad. Really bad. Just because you were the first one who made me cry when we had a fight and I had no idea how to fix. I feel like a douchebag when I had to say something but no words could come up.

Midnight-talk will always be my favourite. Random question and also every answer that could make me laugh or even I’m so blessed having you as my boyfriend.

You’re such a multi-function. Don’t even try to compare you with tools. But you can fucking make every scene with your point-of-view. It’s just great. You can always fill up the empty space inside of me. So thanks :-)

 

DO NOT CHANGE. NEVER...

Are you guessing what the sentence at the first paragraph stands for?

I’ll give you what does it mean. If you swear you’ll do it.

Deal? Yes it must be.

IMG_3905

“Hi Pibi. Just be mine and I'll never kill you. Will ya?”

 

By the way. Happy 28. 120 days we’ve been together. Stay awesome, and loveable.

Yours, Addy..